Ice Cream for Niagara Sexual Assault Centre will highlight some amazing scenery along the Welland canal. This event is an opportunity to raise funds for the Centre that benefits everyone in the area.
Our goal is to raise $10,000 for the Niagara Sexual Assault Centre with the help of our participants. We are asking that each participant fundraises $50.00 minimum to participate. Those registering under the Family Sundae Supreme we are asking to fundraise a minimum of $100 per family. We hope you will take on this challenge with us to meet the goal!
It’s easy to set up a fundraising page on our RaceRoster page.
1. Go to the event registration page on Race Roster
2. Click Sign In on the top right hand corner
3. Once you sign in, click Menu on the top right hand corner
4. A menu will appear, scroll down and click Share Pledge Page and you will land on your pledge page for this specific event
5. To the right click EDIT PAGE and make any necessary adjustments to your pledge goal, adding text, and adding an image to your page
6. Click SAVE UPDATED PLEDGE INFORMATION once updates have been completed
We accept cheques too. Just bring them with you to the event when you are checking in.